Friday, October 5, 2012

Belva's Blog


Wouldn'tcha know it, Judeen paid me my allowance late this month and so I accidentally let my domain name, Abductees.ufo.blogworld.net,  lapse with Register.com.  So to my fans and fellow abductees, I'm just just gonna have to share a blog with my sisters, like we do with just about  everything else.  Move on over, sisters!  I've got some posts to write!

Now y'all read in my last post about Alpha Centaurians and their ability to accessorize.  I tell you, if you think I'm good with a glue gun and rhinestones, you should see what they wear on a night out on the solar system!  Thanks to those who wrote in to say you liked  my reproduction of their scully style space suits!  I mean, their contribution to our society doesn't just stop at pyramids and crop circles!
Now, a few weeks ago, us abductees had a discussion on line about how to identify an flying object.  We were able to break it down to these guidelines:
  1. Is it a bird?
  2. Is it a plane?
  3. Is it Superman?
  4. Did you lose all bodily functions when it caught you in it's beam of light and then lose track of weeks, maybe months of your life before resuming your life?
  5. Did your sighting involve an anal probe?
If the answer is no, no, no, yes and yes, you may have identified a real spaceship from another planet.  And if so, welcome!  You have found your peeps!






No comments:

Post a Comment